The Champlain Tech Conference is scheduled for April 21, 2012 and is now accepting presentation proposals. Learn more at the conference website and submit a proposal online before the deadline of February 29, 2012.
The Conference for Undergraduates in Technology (CUT) is an opportunity for ITS students to present topics of their own research to their fellow students.
The primary goals are:
- encourage self-guided research into technology beyond the requirements and expectations of the classroom
- share relevant and interesting student led research between programs within ITS
Proposals will be accepted until February 29, 2012
Topics should focus on one of the following areas:
- Demonstration & Implementation (case study) of a particular technology beyond the scope of normal ITS coursework.
- Research or Analysis of technology as part of an ITS college capstone
Case Studies should focus on educating the audience on the implementation of technology, not just an opportunity to show off a final product.
- ITS Capstone Projects
- Advanced Seminar Projects
- Independent Study Projects
- Student Research
- Personal Projects
Conference for Undergraduates in Technology
Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
April 21, 2012